Posted to user@struts.apache.org by as as <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/17 04:24:48 UTC

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property id of bean driver

HI

 I get the error belw:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property id of bean driver

while the only variable "id" taht i am using is in the line below in my jsp..

<logic:iterate id="teacher" name="teachers">

any clue why his error is coming

Thanks a lot for the help,

Sam

Re: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property id of bean driver

Posted by JavaSoft <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Check all input object names (textfield, checkbox,
select).. those names should be as your form bean
attribute

--- as as <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> HI
>
>  I get the error belw:
>
> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for
> property id of bean driver
>
> while the only variable "id" taht i am using is in
> the line below in my jsp..
>
> <logic:iterate id="teacher" name="teachers">
>
> any clue why his error is coming
>
> Thanks a lot for the help,
>
> Sam

=====