Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by accom06 <ac...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 15:43:25 UTC

Failed to start server after enabling JAAS LoginModule

Hi,

I managed to setup ActiveMQ with JAAS. I understand that I may use
LoginContext to authenticate my application with the Server. However, I am
having this error when I startup ActiveMQ.

-----

WARN  TransportConnection            - Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(J
aasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.ja
va:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableB
rokerFilter.java:91)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(T
ransportConnection.java:657)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:
125)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:281)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCo
rrelator.java:100)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
er.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java
:202)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskR
unner.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRun
ner.java:36)
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: det gσr inte att hitta
Logi
nModule-klassen: PropertiesLoginModule
        at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:808)
-----

I believe the problem is caused by Name and PasswordCallback() returning
null..
The question is why do i need to authenticate the server and How may I do
it..?

Thank you very much.
Aaron

Re: Failed to start server after enabling JAAS LoginModule

Posted by accom06 <ac...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dejan, it worked!

And I am able to connect to the server using STOMP too.. this is great. :-)

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,