Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ashwin Ramaswami <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/25 15:12:41 UTC

Contributor access to Beam JIRA

I'd like to work on some issues, assign issues to myself, and help close out old issues that are already resolved. Could you give me contributor access to the Beam JIRA?

Re: Contributor access to Beam JIRA

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Welcome Ashwin!
And thanks for the new contributions! I've noticed some of them already,
and they're appreciated.
Best
-P.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.