Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Emmanuel Cuevas <ec...@iac.com.mx> on 2001/11/08 17:04:20 UTC

problems with 2 levels of navigation

Hi everyone !!!!

I'm back to the navigation theme again, sorry =)

What I want to do, is to have 2 levels of navigation, here is want I mean:

|                                                             Menu
1                                                          |

|              |

|              |

|              |

|              |

|  Menu 2  |

screen_placeholder
|              |

|              |

|              |

|              |

|              |

|              |
|----------------------------------------------------------------  |

Footer                                                                |

Lets suppose that the drawing above is my screen, and that's the way it is divided,
it's merely a table.
Well, what I want to o it to Menu 1 targets and changes Menu 2, without changing
the content of the
placeholder but changing it self to other menu,  and Menu 2 manages the content of
the place holder.
This last step is easy, but the problem is to achieve the 2 levels of navigation.

Any thoughts ???

Thanks in advance !!!

--
Emmanuel Cuevas