Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Elena Nuzhdina <el...@akvelon.com> on 2021/03/09 07:56:51 UTC

Ask to be added as Jira contributor

Hi, I am Nuzhdina Elena.

I am interested in contributing to develop the Apache Beam SDK. I'd like to be added as a Jira contributor so that I can assign issues to myself. My ASF Jira Username is "elena.nuzhdina".

Thank you!

Re: Ask to be added as Jira contributor

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Hi Elena!
Welcome! I've added you as contributor. Let me know if you have any
questions!
Best
-P.