Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 10:50:59 UTC

Re: Switching Jackrabbit website to svnpubsub (Was: Switching Jackrabbit releases to svnpubsub)

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be updating our Confluence-based site to svnpubsub, initially by
> simply using a static export of the HTML site along with the cwiki
> text sources, and later by adjusting the sources to a Maven site build
> or some similar static build mechanism.

Since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5919 our site
sources have been in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/live/. To update any
of the pages one currently needs to edit the raw HTML sources in the
JCR subdirectory.

To make editing the site easier, my plan is to migrate most of the
contents to the wiki and go for a simpler main page, like the one we
have for Oak, that just points to all the relevant resources.

BR,

Jukka Zitting