Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2005/01/25 15:56:41 UTC

[Flowscript] authentication

Hi everybody,

I want to make a page which test if the user is logged or not (easy).
If not, I redirect him to the login page (easy)
    but once the user is logged in, I want to redirect him to the

Is there some samples in flowscript to do that ?

Thnaks
Lionel

--
Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires

Re: [Flowscript] authentication

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@tu-clausthal.de>.
Lionel Crine schrieb:

Hello,

> I want to make a page which test if the user is logged or not (easy).
> If not, I redirect him to the login page (easy)
>     but once the user is logged in, I want to redirect him to the
>

> Is there some samples in flowscript to do that ?

There is an Authentication Framework in Cocoon.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html

HTH
Christoph