Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Will Holcomb <wi...@himinbi.org> on 2002/08/14 06:56:49 UTC

problem using turbine security service in the example

I am trying to get the example to work. I had it working a while back on
mysql, but I would like it to work on postgres. I have been using the
torque cvs head and it is working in general, but I can't add users.

I am getting ready to try the turbine from cvs, but I was just wondering
if anyone had seen this error before and had any hints. I am trying the
2.2-b2 tdk. I've not been able to find anything on this in the archives
and was just wondering if anyone had seen this.

Caused by: org.apache.turbine.util.security.DataBackendException: Failed
to create account 'will': ERROR:  Unterminated quoted string
 at org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager.createAccount(DBUserManager.java:399)
 at org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.addUser(BaseSecurityService.java:383)
 at org.apache.turbine.services.security.TurbineSecurity.addUser(TurbineSecurity.java:425)
 at org.apache.turbine.flux.modules.actions.user.FluxUserAction.doInsert(FluxUserAction.java:133)

Will Holcomb