Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by rodsnod804 <bh...@juno.com> on 2008/05/25 00:00:32 UTC

Error with class org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc

I have a project that attempts to get info from a web service, but I get this
error.  Everything compiles, but I can't get this one file to work.

Error(31,15): method setNillable(boolean) not found in class
org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc

setNillable(boolean) is a method of this class, so I can't imagine why I
would get this error.  I have double checked all of my CLASSPATH references,
and I have included the correct libraries.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this error?

RE: Error with class org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
It sounds like you have an older version of axis.jar in your runtime
classpath that does not have that API in the ParameterDesc class.

It must be a pretty old (Axis 1.0?) version though.

--
Tom Jordahl