Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/10/17 01:32:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bryan Beaudreault to the HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that
Bryan Beaudreault has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member
on the Apache HBase project. We appreciate Bryan Beaudreault
stepping up to take more responsibility in the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Bryan Beaudreault to the HBase PMC!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布 Bryan Beaudreault 已接受我们的邀请,
成为 Apache HBase 项目的 PMC 成员。感谢 Bryan Beaudreault 愿意在 HBase
项目中承担更大的责任。

欢迎 Bryan Beaudreault!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bryan Beaudreault to the HBase PMC

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Bryan!

-Stephen

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Bryan !! Very well deserved for all the hard work you put
in the HBase project !

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bryan !!

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Posted by Pankaj Kumar <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bryan !!

Posted by Nihal Jain <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bryan.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Tao Li <to...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月18日周三 10:02写道:

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bryan Beaudreault to the HBase PMC

Posted by Tao Li <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!