Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 14:59:22 UTC

Re: Sling javadocs?

Hi,

I have generated JavaDocs from the bundles, which are intended to be
included in the upcoming release and uploaded them to [1]. I have just
run the javadoc:aggregate goal with some exclusions.

I think we can use such javadoc as a first start but would probably need
to elaborate a bit more, since such aggregate java doc generally does
not make sense and per-module javadoc might be more sensible.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/slingdocs.762729/