Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com> on 2015/04/02 14:12:44 UTC

Check out Git

Hi,

Just this little question to be sure:

Now that a new version of the sdk is available, syncing this with sdk in my computer is as simple as 'git checkout'?

Thx,

Dany

Re: Check out Git

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Dany,

If you didn't have flex repository on your PC before - yes simple checkout
give you the freshest sources.

But if you have had repository checkouted - you have to "Pull" and you will
get the freshest sources.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Check out Git

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Yes you can do that.  If you only want to use the sdk and not change its code you might want to use the installer

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone