Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <nu...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/01/16 13:42:06 UTC

What about the documentation of experimental components in Stanbol?

Hi Fabian, all,

what do you think could be the most appropriate approach for the documentation of experimental components in Stanbol?
With the term experimental components I mean components like the Reengineer that are part of Stanbol but lie into an experimental and incomplete stage.
A possible solution could be to write down a dedicated section  to this sort of components?

What's your opinion?

Best.
Andrea

Re: What about the documentation of experimental components in Stanbol?

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I would start to document this by extending the components page and
adding a section about experimental components. Maybe we will refactor
this in the future and have a top level topic like "Stanbol Labs".

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian