Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by benJsf <bo...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 20:33:29 UTC

JsCookMenu and CSS

Hi,

I've finally got the JsCookMenu working (tomahawk-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT), now I
want to be able to use my own CSS, is there a way to this ?

i've tried adding this at the top of my page, but it doesn't work :

<script src="../css/myTheme/theme.js"
        type="text/javascript"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../css/myTheme/theme.css"
        type="text/css" />

then :

 <t:jscookMenu layout="hbr" theme="myTheme">

is there a way to implement our own Css file ? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

-Ben

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

RE: JsCookMenu and CSS

Posted by benJsf <bo...@gmail.com>.
thanks I think that'll fix my problem.