Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com> on 2008/05/26 06:07:38 UTC

Can I close the Page and Folder Configuration in user page editing

Hi all,

  Can I close the function page, folder configuration in user page editing?
  I don't want user to modify the layout settings in editable pages for
user,
  just keep the portlet editing functions (like move portlet,
  change portlet decoration and add portlet)

Best regards,
Bon

Re: Can I close the Page and Folder Configuration in user page editing

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.
I've found that you can set these properties in the decorator.properties
file for your layout decorator, for example by default they are
commented in the
webapps/jetspeed/decorations/layout/tigris/decorator.properties file,
you should uncomment and change the values for yourself..

good luck..

Posted by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com>.
Hi Serkan,

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.