Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/10 09:05:39 UTC

Re: How to get started with contribution

Hello Sankalp Josh,

mentors@ is the list for mentors, not for students :)
I can recommend you to check this page:
https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Then find the project you would like to participate in here:
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?
language#Java

Additionally you can search for the GSOC label in JIRA :)

or better to the dev@ list of the particular Apache project you would like
to contribute :)

--
Best regards,