Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Burghard Britzke <bu...@charmides.in-berlin.de> on 2009/01/01 09:33:45 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] charset

to verify if you are rendering xml, have a look at source code in the
browser or the http response data.
to set html rendering use code like the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.1"
           xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
           xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
           xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad">
	<jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
   <f:view>
   </f:view>
</jsp:root>