Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 16:36:45 UTC

Re: WSDL2C: Deconflicting Duplicate Types and Methods Between WSDLs

Hi,

Unfortunately with the current setup there is no proper way to solve that
conflict. One possible solution is to provide a parameter to set the prefix
as you suggested, but there is no such thing implemented.

Can you please create a jira to implement this option?

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Andrew Grissom <an...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> I have a project where I have multiple WSDLs that contain a types with the
> same name, but with different definitions, and methods with the same name
> but different parameters. When I generate the code using:
>
> WSDL2C -uri MyWSDL1.wsdl -d adb -u -o $OUTPUT_DIR
>
> Everything is fine if I create separate executables for accessing each
> WSDL.  However, if I compile them together I get numerous duplicate symbols.
>
> If there a way in WSDLC to have it generate something like:
>
> adb_<prefix>_MyType or adb_<prefix>_MyMethod_create
>
> instead of:
>
> adb_MyType or adb_MyMethod_create
>
> I attempted to use the -p option when starting WSDL2C but it does not
> appear to do anything.
>
> Am I missing something?

Dimuthu Gamage

http://www.dimuthu.org