Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Kulbhushan, Singh (IE10)" <Ku...@honeywell.com> on 2007/03/05 14:46:50 UTC

Interface PaginatedList

Hi,

Why all methods are marked Deprecated in the javadoc of PaginatedList
interface? Do we have methods to sort the page data?

Thanks
Kulbhushan

Re: Interface PaginatedList

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
PaginatedList is deprecated.  We suggest using the queryForList (id, param,
skip, max) method.  For paging you should only store the current page and
the page size in your presentation tier.

Clinton