Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> on 2005/12/01 20:36:37 UTC

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Hi all, sorry to have disappeared for a while.

How is 1.0.4 looking? What is blocking it right now?

-Brian

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Armin Waibel wrote:
> Thomas Dudziak wrote:
>> And I've
>> noticed a couple of complaints from Forrest about illegal tags ?
>>

> Strange! I get errors too. When I use the Forrest webserver (ant
> dev-doc-forrest) the docs are generated. More detailed information can
> be found here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ojb-dev@db.apache.org/msg01906.html
>
> Think this could be .dtd problem, seems normal Forrest build use
> dtd's before document-v20.dtd.

I update all docs (in OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch, merge with 1.x will be
done after 1.0.4 release) to Forrest's document-v20.dtd. Locally the doc
generation now works.

There seems to be a problem with 'perf-test' task, will fix this tomorrow.

regards,
Armin

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 12/13/05, Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>I have finished the patch, will soon start check in (will do some last
>>test-suite runs against hsql and maxDB + performance test to rule out
>>side-effects).
>

> Armin, could you check the check-in ? Seems that there is a class
> SequenceManagerTransientImpl missing from the checkin.

ups! You are right, just checked in the initial version.

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 12/13/05, Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have finished the patch, will soon start check in (will do some last
> test-suite runs against hsql and maxDB + performance test to rule out
> side-effects).

Armin, could you check the check-in ? Seems that there is a class
SequenceManagerTransientImpl missing from the checkin. And I've

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 12/13/05, Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have finished the patch, will soon start check in (will do some last
> test-suite runs against hsql and maxDB + performance test to rule out
> side-effects).
>
> Tom, in build.properties now is 'derby' enabled as default DB. Is this a
> mistake or do you think we should use Derby as default DB for 1.0.4?

Ups, sorry, seems I accidentially checked-in the build.properties file.
Though, I'd like to sometime switch to Derby as the default database.
But for that, the platform has to be more stable and better tested, I
think.

Tom

Re: Release of 1.0.4?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.