Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net> on 2006/06/23 14:29:47 UTC

problem with contribulize.py

Hi All,
Yesterday Garrett has checked in my patch with the following commit log
message.
<snip>
Add a separate entry for 'svn ls -v', clarify entry for 'svn ls'.

Patch by: Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net>,
          me

* notes/webdav-protocol: Note that REPORT is only used for verbose ls.
</snip>

Patch by: Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net>,(See the 'comma' at
the end)
Causes the contribulize to create a file by name
'kameshjayachandran%3Ckamesh%40collab.net%3E%2C.html' rather than
kamesh@collab.html

If it needs a fix to contribulyze.py, I would be happy to provide one.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

Re: problem with contribulize.py

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net> wrote:
>>
>> > If contribulyze could be smart enough to deal with the comma that
>> > would be cool...  In the mean time I'll tweak the log message.
>> >
>> Thanks Garrett, Can you rerun the contribulyze.py for r20220 and delete
>> the kameshjayachandran%3Ckamesh%40collab.net%3E%2C.html.
>
> Honestly no, I have no access to the contribulyze.py setup on red
> bean.  I imagine it'll rerun soon though, or someone else will notice
> this conversation and tweak it if needed.

Contribulyzer runs daily at 20:00 CST/CDT (02:00/01:00 UTC).

Detail html files which are obsoleted by propediting of logs are not
automatically deleted (patches welcome), but I do occasionally check and
clear out old files.

Max.

Re: problem with contribulize.py

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/23/06, Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net> wrote:

> > If contribulyze could be smart enough to deal with the comma that
> > would be cool...  In the mean time I'll tweak the log message.
> >
> Thanks Garrett, Can you rerun the contribulyze.py for r20220 and delete
> the kameshjayachandran%3Ckamesh%40collab.net%3E%2C.html.

Honestly no, I have no access to the contribulyze.py setup on red
bean.  I imagine it'll rerun soon though, or someone else will notice
this conversation and tweak it if needed.

-garrett

Re: problem with contribulize.py

Posted by Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.