Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 01:07:06 UTC

QUESTION ABOUT PIG 0.4.0 AND HADOOP 0.20.1

Hi everyone! Recently, I updated my HDFS from 0.18.0 to 0.20.1 and installed
PigPen (0.04) for Eclipse Galileo under Windows. With the older version of
Hadoop (0.18) the plugin worked correctly and I was able to submit jobs to
the cluster, but with this new version I can´t. I also followed the
instructions in http://behemoth.strlen.net/~alex/hadoop20-pig-howto.txt, but
this is for 0.20.0 version. The question is: with the 0.20.1 version of
Hadoop and Pig 0.4.0 do I have to follow the same steps, or is not
necessary?
Thanks in advance.

--
Alberto

Re: QUESTION ABOUT PIG 0.4.0 AND HADOOP 0.20.1

Posted by Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get the plugin to work, applying
PIG_660_trunk2.patch instead PIG_660_4.patch. The rest was the same.

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raghu Angadi <ra...@apache.org>.