Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Wolfgang Jeltsch <zs...@acme.softbase.org> on 2008/11/15 23:56:15 UTC

BXE doesn’t start sometimes

Hello,

when I try to edit an XHTML document with BXE, sometimes BXE doesn’t properly
start up.  I see a webpage with only “Bitflux Editor” on the top left, the
Apache Lenya logo and “Open Source Content Management System” on the top
right and the orange splash window in the middle which says on its bottom:

    ...oaded & Parsed ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Load Plugins Plugins
    initialized Load XML ... Import external XHTML ...

Then BXE “hangs”.  When I press the browser’s back button, I get an orange
window, saying:

    No bxe_path found in your layout (HTML) file.

I have then to restart Firefox to be able to start BXE again.

Has anyone experienced something similar and/or has some tipps?

Best wishes,
Wolfgang

Re: BXE doesn’t start sometimes

Posted by Wolfgang Jeltsch <zs...@acme.softbase.org>.
Am Sonntag, 16. November 2008 00:13 schrieb Wolfgang Jeltsch:
> Am Samstag, 15. November 2008 23:56 schrieb Wolfgang Jeltsch:
> > Hello,
> >
> > when I try to edit an XHTML document with BXE, sometimes BXE doesn’t
> > properly start up.
>
> I have investigated this further and it seems as if BXE doesn’t start up
> properly if I have run Kupu before.

Hmm, now it didn’t start although I didn’t run Kupu before but only BXE itself
one time.  I don’t see a “rule” here for BXE not starting.

Posted by Wolfgang Jeltsch <je...@Informatik.tu-Cottbus.DE>.

Posted by Wolfgang Jeltsch <zs...@acme.softbase.org>.