Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by william-guowei <wi...@qq.com> on 2020/05/03 14:34:27 UTC

[Report] Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on April 2020

Dear all Developer of Dolphin Scheduler,
This is the report of Dolphin Scheduler for April 2020. Please review and give us some comments, after that I will update to the Apache monthly report.

DolphinScheduler
Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.
Dolphin Scheduler has been incubating since 2019-8-29.
Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
1. Develop more committers and contributors.
2. Polish the document and let user more easily to find their questions.
3. Guide community discuss more complicated topic via e-mail instead of other channel.
Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
None
1. Github code contributors grew from 71 to 77.
2. Voted 2 PPMC and voting for 5 committers.
Still refactoring worker architecture for better performance and augmentability. Working for new feature about new data connectors for more data source. Add "condition" module in the work-flow unit.
How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
Initial setup Working towards first release Community building Nearing graduation Other:
Date of last release:
2020-2-24
When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
2020-4-23
Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, our mentors help a lot on our progress on restruction.
Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
Yes, We keep tracking podling's brand / trademarks.

William Guo Wei