Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kobi Salant <ko...@liveperson.com> on 2014/10/28 08:47:01 UTC

Local Shuffle for acking

Hi,

We are using local shuffling in our bolts and spouts to avoid network load.
It works great without the acking mechanism.

When adding ackers executors, we see that the network becomes very loaded
due to to these executors.

Is there anyway to influence how bolts/spouts emit tuples to the _ack*
streams?

Thanks
Kobi

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the