Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com> on 2015/01/09 08:09:09 UTC

need help about sound

dear openmeetings,
i have a problem about sound on openmeetings, today a lot of user use
openmeetings with problem delay sound, if we have monitored a network
and latency for this apps not overload and latency just only 25ms(maks),
how to check why this problem appears?

Tks

--
Disclaimer :
Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited and may be unlawful to use, copy, store, distribute, disclose or communicate any part of it to others and you are obliged to return it immediately to sender or notify us and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of any PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person.

Re: need help about sound

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OM is configured using
/opt/red5/conf/*