Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 02:31:14 UTC

Re: Problem with parent-pom and referencing version classifier

A dependency is identified by three things: groupId, artifactId and
classifier. Only the version is configured by dependencyManagement. So
you can say: I want this artifact (groupId, artifactId, classifier)
and let my parent decide which version I get.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.