Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Eric W. Sink" <er...@sourcegear.com> on 2001/02/13 17:16:52 UTC

Introduction #2

[ ACK!  How embarrassing.  My previous note got sent accidentally. ]

Greetings,

I just joined the mailing list.  The following URL encourages
me to post a note introducing myself:

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_members.html

So:

My name is Eric Sink, and I am with SourceGear Corporation.

My interest in version control goes back a long way.  SourceGear sells
a product called SourceOffSite, which is a client/server remote access
solution for SourceSafe.  I've had a varied involvement with a bunch
of other version control tools as well.

The role I would like to play:  None, for now.  I haven't decided
yet.

Rough level of effort:  Again, I haven't decided yet.  For now,
consider me to be a lurker.

Subversion looks like a very promsing project.  I hope to find an
appropriate way to become involved.