Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Henri Delbrouck <he...@skynet.be> on 2005/08/19 21:00:42 UTC

Latest nightly build

Hi everybody,

What is the best thing to do : to use the official binary release 1.0.9 or
to use the latest nightly build release.

In the binary release 1.0.9, I presume I have to use myfaces.jar or the
following three lib myfaces.jsf-api.jar, myfaces.-impl.jar and
myfaces-extensions.jar.

In the nightly build, I see only myfaces.jsf-api.jar and myfaces-impl.jar
with tomahawk.jar. Does tomahawk contain all the myFaces extensions with tag
x.

Thanks

Henri Delbrouck

Re: Latest nightly build

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

nightly build will be better,

you could also just use the myfaces-all.jar file.

regards,

Martin

On 8/19/05, Henri Delbrouck <he...@skynet.be> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> What is the best thing to do : to use the official binary release 1.0.9 or
> to use the latest nightly build release.
>

> In the binary release 1.0.9, I presume I have to use myfaces.jar or the
> following three lib myfaces.jsf-api.jar, myfaces.-impl.jar and
> myfaces-extensions.jar.
>

> In the nightly build, I see only myfaces.jsf-api.jar and myfaces-impl.jar
> with tomahawk.jar. Does tomahawk contain all the myFaces extensions with tag
> x.
>

> Thanks
>

> Henri Delbrouck

http://www.irian.at