Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 18:11:49 UTC

Jax-RS ApplicationPath ignored

Just wanted to confirm that for us with a week-old 1.6.0 snapshot, JAX-RS
ApplicationPath has no effect.

The log shows JAX-RS endpoints created minus this path, and accessing this
with the path ends up with a 404, but accessing them without the path
brings up the code.

What should be contextPath/api/myresource is now contextPath/myresource.
Which is going to make routing requests from the outside world
interesting...

James

Re: Jax-RS ApplicationPath ignored

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep (not sure it would work with previous snapshot but with next it should)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
Er, so:

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.