Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/04/19 05:43:05 UTC

Mnemonic Website doesn't take effect

Hi, I have pushed the site to the branch "asf-site" but it still shows
"Not Found" after visiting URL "http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/",
any idea ? thanks.

B.R,
+Gary.

Re: Mnemonic Website doesn't take effect

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
We have fired a ticket INFRA-11709
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11709> because we think it
should be an infra issue, Thanks.