Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2019/02/01 02:35:48 UTC

CI on pull requests

For those interested in using Github pull requests for code reviews,
with the help of Chris T from infra, I got a "check" working which
spawns a job on the builds.a.o Jenkins server.

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-RATIS-github-pull-requests/

It doesn't look perfect (some test failures on a dummy commit), but it's
better than nothing ;)

Re: CI on pull requests

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
It is great, thanks for working on it!