Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/16 11:51:41 UTC

How can i Post the flash weblog ?

Hello .
I'am in the trouble again.

How can i use the Flash in weblog?
I can not find the botton in the XINHA.

Re: How can i Post the flash weblog ?

Posted by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by Sutra Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com>.
I have deployed the FCKeditor.
When i  upload the flash,system get an error :the server didn t send back a
proper xml response.

Posted by Sutra Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com>.
I dont understand how should i do.
If i need to write much code by my self ,or just put FCKeditor into the
Roller?

Posted by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Sutra Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nike Freeman <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks to Richard.
Can you tell me which files should be modified?

Posted by Richard Jones <fu...@gmail.com>.