Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/12 23:33:58 UTC

Alternate Color in Generated PDF

Hi,

I have created a report.I followed the same concept as
that is used in Facility --> WebStoreWarehouse -->
Inventory -- [Print].So I didn't use any *.fo.ftl file
to generate my reports.Everything worked fine for me
when I generated reports with the use of Form Widget.

Now I want to display each row in alternate color(Say
White & Gray).I know it can be achieved through the
*.fo.ftl file(For example in Picklist.fo.ftl).

Is the same functionality to alternate the row color
in the pdf files can be achived through the use of
form widget ??? (I tried the attribute :
even-row-style="viewManyTR2"
odd-row-style="viewManyTR1" in the <form> tag of  form
widget but the generated pdf is not picking this
alternate color.)

Can anybody of you give me some guideline ???
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

http://new.mail.yahoo.com