Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/29 15:29:57 UTC

Hacktoberfest 2019

Hi Fellows,

There is an event named as Hacktoberfest
https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/

It may be great for us to attract new developers. We just need to tag some
issues as 'Hacktober'
and that's all.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Hacktoberfest 2019

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,

No, not have a suitable ticket for Hacktoberfest in my mind. However, we
may check whether there are newbie issues or not for such purpose.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Hacktoberfest 2019

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.