Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr> on 2003/06/09 12:31:39 UTC

CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

in livesites.xml are some site with the comments:"

 couldn't confirm

and

no X-Cocoon header

what does this comment mean ?

-- stavros

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
steven

this is my console output when i run cvs diff -u

hope that's the file you need!?

--stavros

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 9/06/2003 17:41 Upayavira wrote:

> Sounds like you have exactly what you want. Leave the file as is and send it. Don't
> remove anything.

Yep!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
> i have a file (livesites.xml)  marked with - or +
>
> the next step is to remove all (-) lines and send you the rest ?
>
> (sorry but its the first time i do something like this using cvs)

Sounds like you have exactly what you want. Leave the file as is and send it. Don't
remove anything.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.

steven

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

[patched livesites.xml] Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
steven

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 9/06/2003 14:29 Stavros Kounis wrote:

> i have to send the patched file direct to your, to this list ore somewhere
> else?

The list, please. Thanks!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
steven sory for this question (...but)

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: CVS livesites.xml - what is " couldn't confirm"

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
our site www.osmosis.gr is realy powered by cocoon

and all others web site we have announce in cocon-users list

you can test this here:

http://www.osmosis.gr/xml/

all web sites under /xml/ are cocoon's sub sitemaps

http://www.forestland.gr
http://www.portovistonis.gr
http://www.g-arseniou.gr

you can test this just adding /xml/ after url

(you will get cocoon first page)

if you agree i can add all this in livesite.xml

and send you the file  (or put it somewhere)

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org