Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2007/04/01 18:32:11 UTC

Fwd: Re: Unable to view WSDL of services after deploying Kandula

please keep the discussion on kandula-dev

----- Forwarded message from Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com> -----
    Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 01:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com>
 Subject: Re: Unable to view WSDL of services after deploying Kandula
      To: Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>

hi

I have the '.wsdd' files correctly in place..

 The list all                             deployed services in Axis from the
 "Happy Axis" page is displayed, but when I try to view the WSDL of each
 service, then it gives the following error first :

-----------------------------
AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

-----------------------------

When I refresh the page, it gives

----------------
 AXIS error Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the
 details:

 Exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
 org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler

 ----------------

Please guide

Aneez

Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> wrote: Quoting Aneez Backer :

The ws-addressing handler is not properly deployed. Did you forget to update
the server-config.wsdd or client-config.wsdd properly?

--dasarath

> Hi
>

> I tried to deployed the files inaccordance to the instruction given in the
> Kandula1 User Guide (http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/user-guide.html)
>
> The list all                             deployed services in Axis from the
> "Happy Axis" page is displayed, but when I try to view the WSDL of each
> service, then it gives the following error for all.
>

> ----------------
> AXIS error Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the
> details:
>
> Exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler

> I think the error is due to the absence of some required file. Please let me
> which file it is and its location
>
> Sincerely
> Aneez

 Get your own web address.