Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rob Dennett <ro...@tmit1.org> on 2006/06/14 22:27:41 UTC

unit test suite for components?

Are there unit test suites for component collections like Tacos available?  I would like to use that as a model for developing unit tests for my own components?  What would Howard do?

Thanks for your help,

Rob

Re: unit test suite for components?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-testng/

On 6/14/06, Rob Dennett <ro...@tmit1.org> wrote:

> Are there unit test suites for component collections like Tacos
> available?  I would like to use that as a model for developing unit tests
> for my own components?  What would Howard do?
>

> Thanks for your help,
>
> Rob

Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer