Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Zoller <gr...@codaware.com> on 2003/04/29 19:11:17 UTC

xdoclet struts

Hello...

Thanks to great input from Nicolas Frank, I was able to get xdoclet
cranking out
code under maven. :-)

Now I'm trying to get the struts generation working.  In my old ant
build.xml file
I would put <strutsform destdir="${src.generate.regular.dir}"/> in my
<ejbdoclet>
tag and my xxxForm.java files would be generated.

So, I tried setting maven property:
   maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.strutsform.0=true
   maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.strutsform.0.destDir=${dir.build.generated}

Unfortunately nothing happens.  Anyone kicked this around and got it
working?

(Really a side topic, but the need for "indexes" in many xdoclet tags,
shown as '0' in
the example above, completely escapes me.  What is that?)

Thanks
Greg

Re: xdoclet struts

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Greg,

you do know the xdoclet plugin is supported and distributed by the xdoclet
team, not the Maven team, right?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au