Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fi...@orisa.de> on 2009/02/13 10:43:18 UTC

Internationalizationmanager

Hi,

I have coded some plugins. I would wish they become corefeatures but as long as they are only "contributed" I have a problem with the messages.
Is it possible to let the InternationalizationManager read custom internationalization files?

Regards,
Nicola Fischer
Entwicklung & Controlling
___________________
ORISA Software GmbH
Humboldtstr. 13
07743 Jena

Amtsgericht Jena HRB 204876
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Georg Elsner

telefon: +49 (0)3641-2844 59
telefax: +49 (0)3641-2844 22

internet: http://www.orisa.de
email: mailto:fischer@orisa.de

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, nformieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

____________
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVF 19.254 dated 13.02.2009

Re: Internationalizationmanager

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
On 13 Feb 2009, at 11:43, Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have coded some plugins. I would wish they become corefeatures but
> as long as they are only "contributed" I have a problem with the
> messages.
> Is it possible to let the InternationalizationManager read custom
> internationalization files?

What do you need that InternationalizationManager.getBundle() does not
offer you?

However, I would recommend using WikiContext.getBundle() because it
will find the right bundle for you based on user's current preferences.

For example

ResourceBundle myBundle = wikiContext.getBundle("nicolas_plugins");
String s = myBundle.getString("plugin.title");

/Janne