Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Johan Kindgren <jo...@acrend.se> on 2007/09/07 12:59:21 UTC

Dependencies in maven-jar-plugin

Hi

I've fixed the mjar-30 and possibly the mjar-80 (by accident), and
while I was at it I created a couple of integrationtests using the
maven-embedder.
I could not get the embedder to run without upgrading the some
dependencies (like maven-core and the maven-artifact), do you have any
general policy for witch versions to use? Snapshot? Currently I'm
using 2.0.7.

I found out that the patch I submitted has some faults (wrong
formatting in some files, complete file-paths, missing
licence-header). I'll try to fix this during the weekend.

/Johan

Re: Dependencies in maven-jar-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
If it works with 2.0.7, I think that's ok.

Brett Porter - brett@apache.org