Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ha...@basf-it-services.com on 2008/01/16 13:17:41 UTC

binary transfer

Hello guys,

I'm pretty new in the community and with axis stuff.
I like to write an WebService were I can transfer binary data like an
Pdf-document or images, to an service and the response  has to be also an
in binary form.

Is there a way to do this claim with AXIOM?
Please can you give an example?

Thanks in advance

Hartmut Zimmermann

Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
Germany

www.basf-it-services.com

BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
Managing Directors:
Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: binary transfer

Posted by Nicolas Pignier <ni...@imag.fr>.
i have no idea, anyone else ?

Posted by ha...@basf-it-services.com.
> [...]

>       <swa:month>2007 January</swa:month>
>       <swa:downloads>34000</swa:downloads>
>       <swa:graph href="cid:urn:uuid:62CBFFDCF6E8B1C6941200561177615" />
>     </swa:getStatsResponse>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> .... I miss the binary attachement in the SOAP body !?
>
> Hartmut Zimmermann
>

> Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
> hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
> Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
> Germany
>

> www.basf-it-services.com
>

> BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
> Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

An

Posted by Nicolas Pignier <ni...@imag.fr>.
> [...]

> StatisticsServiceClient.java:120)
>       at sample.client.StatisticsServiceClient.getMonthlyDownloadStats(
> StatisticsServiceClient.java:90)
>       at sample.client.StatisticsServiceClient.main(
> StatisticsServiceClient.java:46)
>
> I try both with parameter "axis" and "axis2" by the client!
>
> Have you an idea what happens?
>

> Hartmut Zimmermann
>

> Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
> hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
> Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
> Germany
>

> www.basf-it-services.com
>

> BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
> Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

An

Posted by Nicolas Pignier <ni...@imag.fr>.
hi,
> [...]

second service...
hope this help
Nicolas

hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com a écrit :
> Thanks for your answer Nicolas, I know the example for uploading an
> attachementand it works... so maybe I have to follow your advice to
> seperate these operations.
>

> Hartmut Zimmermann
>

> Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
> hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
> Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
> Germany
>

> www.basf-it-services.com
>

> BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
> Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

An

Posted by Nicolas Pignier <ni...@imag.fr>.
> [...]

>> I'm pretty new in the community and with axis stuff.
>> I like to write an WebService were I can transfer binary data like an
>> Pdf-document or images, to an service and the response  has to be also an
>> in binary form.
>>
>> Is there a way to do this claim with AXIOM?
>> Please can you give an example?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Hartmut Zimmermann
>>

>> Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
>> hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
>> Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
>> Germany
>>

>> www.basf-it-services.com
>>

>> BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
>> Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
>> Managing Directors:
>> Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
>> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

Antwort: Re: binary transfer

Re: binary transfer

Posted by Nicolas Pignier <ni...@imag.fr>.
Hi Hartmut,