Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2013/09/21 14:08:38 UTC

gui log alerts (was: Polished TomEE GUI)

Do you know an elegant way to listen all the loggers?
I would like to add a flag into the gui like...

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Clicking on the error or warning signs would open the "Log Files", and it
would try to show the file that contains the log message at the right
position.

Do you think that's possible to catch all the "LOG.error()" and
"LOG.warning()" calls?

Btw Romain,
I like your idea about the loggers. I will try that out.

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: gui log alerts (was: Polished TomEE GUI)

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
>>2) doing it you are classloader contextual so no sure you would see other
>>apps (to check).
Completely right... as usual. tkx.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi