Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/01 00:07:23 UTC

Re: writing a maven plugin that transparently adds a new source folder

That just defined the default phase that the goal will bind to if you don't
specify a phase... but you need to bind a goal to a phase in the consumer's
pom or the packaging lifecycle

Posted by Andrew Eisenberg <an...@gmail.com>.
Just an update on this in case there is anyone else who is interested.
 I found an answer to this on stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8389825/creating-a-maven-mojo-that-automatically-adds-new-source-folders-to-the-build