Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Stig Tanggaard <su...@littlestubborn.com> on 2004/10/10 13:37:29 UTC

announcement

Hey all :-)

In case anyone is interested, I have released a small webapp framework which
uses velocity as the rendering engine.

The framework is new and under work, it can be found here:
www.littlestubborn.com

Stig Tanggaard

Re: announcement

Posted by Stig Tanggaard <su...@littlestubborn.com>.
Hey Peter

I have no idea, I dont have any experience with struts.

Im sure theres some similarities though, there probably is with most of such
frameworks.

Regards
Stig

Re: announcement