Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/03/02 15:07:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.12.2, release candidate #2

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 7 approving votes, 5 of which are binding:
* Kurt Young
* Piotr Nowojski
* Roman Khachatryan
* Yu Li
* Zhu Zhu

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Roman

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.12.2, release candidate #2

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Apparently I suck at math, yes it should be 4 binding Votes. Thanks, Dawid

- Henry

Posted by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org>.
Yes, you are right.

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Roman, binding Votes only come from Apache Flink PMC members.

From the list you had seems like only 3 binding Votes, right?