Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Anetha Raj <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/11 01:56:49 UTC

Testing

Hi Dev Apache

I am really happy to jump into the  testing and join hands with you for the same

My name is Anetha and interested in Mac os app, manual testing .
Writing test cases also.

Look  forward to hear from you.

Thanks
S.Anetha

Fwd: Testing

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Anetha,

I'm forwarding your note to our QA mailing list, where our testing
team hangs out.   You'll want to subscribe to that list by sending an
email to : qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

I'd also encourage you to read over the following note which describes
some good things for new QA volunteers to do to get started:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-qa/201301.mbox/%3CCAP-ksogs-F_cWgM-FXV-0x0T2ev%3Dc9ExwC1Saxgb%2B8OidOVEQw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard!

-Rob