Posted to users@directory.apache.org by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/09 10:48:16 UTC

Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Hi All,

I’ve enabled TLSv1 in ApacheDS, after restart the service I got a timeout
error and fail to login again.

In Apache Directory Studio network Parameter, encryption method is Use SSL
encryption(ldaps://) and provider is Apache Directory LDAP Client API.

And in Authentication the authentication method is Simple Authentication.

Below is my environment:

ApacheDS: apacheds-2.0.0-M20-x86_64

Directory Studio: ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20150606-M9-win32.x86_64

OS: CentOS6.6

I haven’t found any clues in apache ds website and no related articles
found by google either.

Is there any guidance for login ds with TLSv1 enabled ? Thanks a lot.

Jason

Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.
Also tried V1.1 and V1.2,
V1.1 works but V1.2 got EXTENSION_OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.20037 has failed to
process your request error.

JDK8 supports V1.2, right?

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kiran, that works!

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.
Also attach the wrapper and apacheds log.
My IP is 192.168.1.102, apache ds IP is 192.168.1.82

Thanks.
Jason

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.
openjdk version "1.8.0_51"

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error

Posted by jeffty <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kiran.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--