Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM> on 2015/05/11 22:21:52 UTC

file to hdfs 2

How can prevent the hdfs directory to be overwritten while consuming
different files?  Currently, every new file overwrites the directory in HDFS
and I loose all content of that directory.

   <from
uri="file:///opt/rcggs/users?fileName=users_aa&amp;noop=true&amp;delete=false"/>
   <to uri="hdfs2://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8020/tmp/camel/"/>

If I ran the above route again using different files, it will overwrite the
destination directory.  I can make it work using append=true, but that was
not intended for files but rather for content.

thank you for you help!

Re: file to hdfs 2

Posted by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM>.
Hi Grzegorz,
  I will try to clone the component and see if its indeed a bug. Meanwhile,
hoping someone can tell me otherwise.

thanks

Re: file to hdfs 2

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

This may be a bug - please create an issue under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek