Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 05:18:11 UTC

java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

Adding the dependency by filling groupId:artifactId:version works good. But
when I add add a local jar file as the artifact , get
*ERROR java.lang.NullPointerException*. I see the local jar file being
added to local-repo, but I get the ERROR.

Please help.

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.
I added my local jar to my maven local repo and added the dependency by
filling groupId:artifactId:version and then it worked.

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Can you add your spark interpreter's log file?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException on adding local jar as dependency to the spark interpreter

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.